ACCSR provides the support you need throughout the sustainability reporting process – whether you are just setting out or are an experienced reporter. Our range of services includes comprehensive planning, development and report writing, through to getting your report checked and assured.
As trainers certified by the Global Reporting Initiative (the major international standard for sustainability reporting), we offer short courses that will give your staff the knowledge they need to produce a best practice sustainability report.
We have worked with some of Australia’s leading companies to produce outstanding sustainability reports. Some of our clients have won awards for their sustainability reports, like Toyota for its 2008 report (ACCA Award) and Pacific Hydro for its 2009 report (CorporateRegister Award). Our clients have included AustralianSuper, Xstrata Coal, Stockland, Lihir Gold, Corporate Express, CPA Australia, and many others. Read about how we’ve helped produce great sustainability reports.
Improve your sustainability report
ACCSR offers a suite of services, including:
- Helping you to plan, develop and write your report
- Stakeholder research and analysis to determine what is material for your report
- Benchmark your organisation against your peers or against international frameworks of sustainability such as the UN Global Compact, the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) G3.1 guidelines or ISO 26000
- Provide advice on GRI performance indicators and application levels
- Establish data collection systems and manage information gathering
- Carry out an expert review of your existing report and recommend actions to improve your next report
- Help you prepare for assurance
- Check your report against GRI guidelines to ensure compliance
- Provide a GRI Third Party check of your report
- Help you participate in corporate responsibility ratings such as the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) and the Corporate Responsibility Index (CRI)
- Training in the five key steps of reporting to give your reporting team the skills and confidence to tackle your sustainability report.
Leap into the digital age
The way we communicate with our stakeholders is changing.
The ACCSR report Stakeholders as Readers of Sustainability Reports suggests stakeholders are becoming increasingly critical of sustainability reports and want shorter more succinct reports. So how do you keep them engaged for long enough to understand your message?
ACCSR and digibox are excited to introduce you to digital publishing - a concept to help you reinvigorate your sustainability reports and tell your organisation’s story in a new way.
Digital publishing allows you to weave existing data, print reports, videos and media into living documents that support print and web campaigns, delivering maximum value and cost efficiencies.
Whether you are a first time or experienced reporter; produce a standalone report, or contribute content to an annual report; you can transform the way your content is consumed.
The possibilities within digital publishing are endless – start small and incorporate one or two interactive pieces into your report or utilise the entire spectrum of visual storytelling and transform your organisation’s report. Meet all the principles of the GRI framework and provide your stakeholders with insight into your company’s sustainability strategy in a compelling way.
Have your message heard. ACCSR and digibox can help you deliver a report that engages your stakeholders and builds understanding of your sustainability performance.
Take a leap into digital publishing. Click on the video below to find out more:
About digibox: digibox produces engaging training and communications for companies that maximise knowledge retention and transfer. Visit www.digibox.pro to find out more.
Find out more
The Australian Centre for Corporate Social Responsibility is an Organisational Stakeholder of the Global Reporting Initiative, a Certified GRI Trainer, and a signatory to the United Nations Global Compact.